Watch the Home Contractor’s Online Reviews Workshop to learn specific ways to manage your online reviews, tips for asking for feedback, and how to handle a negative review.
New data shows that 91% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal referral. And, one of the first things homeowners do when looking for a local home contracting business, is to search online and read their reviews. This online workshop will help you tackle the biggest challenges, myths, and opportunities home improvement contractors face as it relates to their online reputation and presence.
Some of the things covered in the workshop are:
- A simple plan for managing online reviews
- Best practices for responding to negative and positive reviews
- Tips and tools to increase your number of online reviews
- Which review sites and channels to prioritize
- Using online reviews in your online and offline marketing to close more business
On the go? Take the audio recording with you!
Follow along, take notes and share the presentation with your team.