This just in…homeowners are expected to increase spending on improvements and repairs at a solid rate over the coming year, according to the Leading Indicator of Remodeling Activity (LIRA) recently released by the Remodeling Futures Program at the Joint Center for Housing Studies of Harvard University.
Many of the business owners we have talked to train their salespeople very well to capitalize on this increase by setting more appointments and handling the homeowner’s objections to close deals. One of the main homeowner objections is price…that’s why we invited a guru of home improvement financing, Bruce Christensen, to speak on a webinar. He has over 30 years of experience in how homeowners think about financing having worked with contractors and banks like Synchrony.
Some of the things you’ll learn are:
- Why financing can help generate a lot of leads and is often the missing piece to your marketing puzzle
- The differences between revolving and installment…pros and cons
- Monetizing financing and what it can do for you…transaction size; close rate
- Who are the main lenders and what to look for when selecting the best fit for you
- Ways the most successful contractors use financing to increase revenue
- How to incorporate financing into your overall marketing strategy