Sing it with me…Wouldn’t it be nice if you could wake up and see a steady flow of quality leads coming to your business from your online presence? Okay, maybe I’m remembering that song a bit differently.
The point is, you want to claim as many online profiles as you can for your business so that when someone searches for you on Google, you own the results page. Your online presence is much more than just your website too. It’s all the places online that your business information is found like Google My Business, Facebook, Nextdoor, YouTube, Houzz, and so on.
That’s the question we tackled in this latest webinar: Houzz for HVAC Dealers: How to Rock Your Houzz Profile. I am a Houzz Certified Marketer and Marketing Strategist here at Surefire and took a deep dive into Houzz and why it’s an important part of your online presence. More specifically, she walks through:
- The importance of having an online presence
- How Houzz fits into that puzzle
- What Houzz offers you as an Exterior Replacement Contractor — [hint: It helps you get found in search for starters]
- 4 steps to getting started and create an effective Houzz profile for your business
- And 10 tips to help along the way