Online Reviews & Reputation Workshop
Join our virtual workshop next week to get a personalized plan and checklist for managing your online reviews and reputation on Google, Facebook, and other channels.
Reviews are the new currency of online visibility today for home improvement contractors. What that means is your online reputation and word-of-mouth referrals can become the engine that drives high-quality leads to your business. If you have a defined strategy and the right processes in place, you are able to quickly increase your number of online reviews and reach more homeowners in your local area.
Some of the things you’ll learn in the workshop are:
- How to establish a process for managing online reviews
- Best practices to keep in mind when responding to negative reviews
- A simple way to increase your number of online reviews
- Which review sites and channels to prioritize
- How to use your online reviews to close more business
Register and gain access to the virtual workshop
This workshop is led by our Chief Marketing Officer, Shashi Bellamkonda will be a great opportunity to learn immediate actions you can take to leverage your online reputation to convert today’s homeowner.
See all of Surefire Local’s upcoming workshops – take me there!