Surefire Local is a software company that has worked with thousands of business owners to effectively manage their online marketing presence. Many of these owners felt that online marketing was too complex or had been ripped off by marketing agencies in the past. In response, we designed local marketing software to empower businesses to take control of their digital presence. The Surefire Local Marketing platform offers proven digital marketing solutions in one central location, enabling you to gain a holistic view of your marketing efforts.
Unlike agencies, which seek to take control of your digital presence, with Surefire Local, you are the one calling the shots. From the start, our digital marketing experts will build a thoughtful plan tailored specifically to your business needs. Here’s a quick rundown of what it would be like to get started with Surefire Local and the Surefire Local Marketing Platform.
We Help You Combine Strategy with Software for Unlimited Growth
We want you to have the information you need to make the best decisions for your business. This means you’ll enjoy a complimentary digital analysis that shows how visible your business is online in your desired markets. We work with you to determine the best course of action based on your objectives and goals and where your local business currently stands.
Rather than pushing a general package filled with features you won’t use, we’ll build you a platform that has a customized suite of tools for how you run your business. It’s YOUR marketing platform that fits YOUR needs and what YOU want to achieve.
The core features of the Surefire Local Marketing Platform equip you with all the tools you need to get going. These include:
- Reputation Management — Online reputation is crucial to success. 82% of customers will check online reviews for a business or product before even contacting the company.
- Content Marketing — Instead of pitching your products or services engage prospects by providing relevant and useful content to help them solve their issues.
- Lead Management — Tracking your leads in a CRM helps you stay organized, increases efficiency, and improves your conversion rates.
- Business Listing Management — Accurate business listings are a known factor for building solid local SEO.
- Online Advertising — As search engines expand their advertising offerings, there’s less space for organic search results, making paid search advertising a growing factor in maintaining your digital presence.
- Insights and Analytics — Knowing where you spend your money and what gets you the best ROI is important for any business.
- Email Marketing — Email marketing allows you to be consistent in your communications to customers, so they’ll keep you in mind.
- Competitive Benchmarking — Understanding your market and what your competition is doing is a crucial point of business ownership.
- Media Gallery — Engagement rates for photo and video content continue to increase every year.
Depending on your specific needs, there are always additional add-ons and higher packages that offer more support and guidance!
Location is one of the core factors in search engine algorithms, where your location is almost as important as what kind of work you do. For service-oriented businesses, the inclusion of Geo-Location Check-ins allows you to post localized content about the jobs you have completed, telling search engines when and where you work.
Text and Chat
As millennials continue to overtake the market, it’s important to be on-demand, convenient, and modern. Increase customer engagement and convert more leads by chatting or texting real-time with customers who visit your website.
Providing customers with an easy way to book at their convenience is huge in raising conversion rates. Allow your customers to schedule appointments online by providing them with real-time availability.
Having an error-free website is critical to success in search rankings. Our team makes sure your site is clean and visible to search engines. This includes monitoring and fixing broken links, missing title tags and page speed issues so that you don’t have to.
Having an expert available to help guide your business marketing efforts will save you time and stress as you grow your business. Receive monthly consultations from an in-house digital marketing expert that knows the industry and understands your business.
Getting Started with Surefire Local
At Surefire Local, we want to build a strong relationship with business owners. Our sales reps arrange a welcome call and provide a personal introduction to the Implementation Team Leader selected for your project. The focus of the call is to help the team who’ll be doing the work behind the scenes get a better understanding of your business and help you get to know your support network at Surefire Local.
Getting to Know YOUR Business
During the welcome call, the Implementation Team will want to get a deeper understanding of who you are and what your business is all about. They’ll ask about your location, any guidelines you have for your brand, your story and the history of your business, as well as the products and services you offer.
Reviewing Your Package Features
The next step is to review the Surefire Local package and solutions you selected so there’s clear transparency into what you’re paying for. Currently, we offer four options that can be tailored for your business needs:
- Basic — The Basic package provides business owners with a single marketing platform to help them grow their business and get found online. You can manage business listings, send and track review requests, track and manage leads, create and schedule content, upload and manage photos, and view website analytics in an easy-to-digest format.
- Premium — This package is designed to maximize growth using hyper-localized content. Ideal for service-oriented businesses, it includes everything in the basic package plus a few crucial components to help with marketing while on the go.
- Pro — With this option, you get everything in the Basic and Premium packages — plus consultations with a Marketing Expert. The Pro package is for businesses looking for expert marketing insights to help them grow profitably.
- Enterprise — If you manage multiple businesses or franchise locations, the Enterprise package is for you. With Enterprise, you get all the features Surefire Local has to offer plus a dedicated Marketing Expert to consult and advise your business growth.
Establishing Your Business Goals
The Implementation Team will go over your marketing plan with you, to understand your business goals and help you set objectives. They’ll show you which features of your marketing platform can be used to enact which parts of your plan.
Questions and Insight
The welcome call sets the stage for a great partnership. By working with the Implementation Team, you’ll be able to take advantage of their industry knowledge — asking questions and learning pro-tips to avoid common marketing pitfalls and set yourself up for success.
Getting Started with the Surefire Local Marketing Platform
You’ve met the team, you understand your package and know your marketing goals. Now it’s time to get started!
First, is to create your platform and add your business information. We’ll guide you through how to set up and connect the following accounts to your platform:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Ads
- Social media profiles – Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Google My Business
- Phone tracking
Giving You the Keys to the Car
We make sure you have all the knowledge you need to effectively manage your digital presence using the Surefire Local Marketing Platform. This includes personalized, walk-through training sessions to ensure you’re comfortable navigating the platform. We also show you how to use research features like keyword tracking and competitive insights.
This combination of software and skills training is what allows you to have full control over your digital marketing.
What You’re Able to Do Using the Surefire Local Marketing Platform
- Easily manage your online reviews in one place and increase your visibility by generating reviews and handling negative reviews quickly.
- Ensure your business is found everywhere by connecting and maintaining accurate business listings on 70+ sites with Surefire Local.
- Painlessly generate, schedule and distribute content such as photos, articles, tips and videos directly to your Google My Business profile, your blog and social networks.
- Increase conversion rates by knowing where your customers are in the buying cycle and how to best approach them.
- Advertise on search engines and social media networks with pre-optimized campaigns that are easy to set up and target your potential customers.
- Maintain your web presence through a robust suite of analytics spanning website traffic, advertising programs, call tracking, social media monitoring, share of voice and more.
- Chat or text in real-time with your website visitor to increase customer engagement and convert more leads.
- Attract repeat customers through effortless email marketing templates that keep your offerings top of mind.
- Conveniently store and manage your media to enhance your online presence with engaging visual content.
- Post localized content while on the job to tell search engines where you work and the type of work that you do.
- Provide real-time availability on your company’s services and resources so that your customers can easily book appointments online.
Get a Demo of the Surefire Local Marketing Platform
Surefire Local is committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses connect with customers and expand their reach through measurable, multi-channel, data-driven marketing.
Surefire Local’s technology has been deployed at over 3,000 businesses across North America. Our platform empowers these businesses to take back control of their digital presence. In addition, Surefire Local is a Google Premier Partner and Yext Certified Partner, meaning we’re able to help business owners to stay up to date with cutting edge marketing trends and technology.
Leveraging Surefire Local’s technology enables locally-focused companies of all sizes to identify and solve digital roadblocks hindering growth. We make it easy to take actionable insights to attract and engage repeat customers, and our experts can show business owners new ways to increase visibility in their local market to grow profits.
Book your complimentary marketing analysis today and learn how Surefire Local can simplify management and improve the results of your local digital marketing!