[Webinar] Building Your Business Online: Rent or Buy?
Webinar: Building Your Business Online: Rent or Buy?
When: Tuesday, February 21st at 4 p.m. Eastern
Audience: Business Owners and Marketing Professionals
Today, there are many ways to go about building your business online. Here at Surefire Local, we strongly believe that your online presence is much more than just a website. Your website is a major part of your business’ overall digital footprint and serves as your home on the Internet where potential customers can read and learn about your business.
Now, this raises a question, should you own your website? Or should you rent your website? We asked our founder & CEO, Chris Marentis to share his thoughts and expertise during this educational webinar.
- How to make your website appear more favorable for Google search results
- Creating an online footprint to appear in all the places your prospects are searching for you
- How online listing consistency and accuracy plays a role in getting leads
- What constitutes a quality lead?
- Understanding the different lead generation models: Pay per lead, organic, direct, and referral