New data is showing that 46% of homeowners take action (like calling your business or submitting an inquiry from your website) after viewing a video ad. This means that by adding the power of video ads on YouTube and the Google Display Network, you can advertise to homeowners at moments that matter the most. Even better, since you have a defined service area, you can target local folks.
Here are 5 additional methods of video ad targeting that might help you reach homeowners that are looking for your services…
- Demographic: Age, gender, income and more
- Detailed Demographic: Homeowners
- Life Events: Those who have recently relocated and/or purchased a home
- In-market Audiences: Customers who are researching and actively considering hiring a contractor
- Video Remarketing or Placement: Reach viewers based on their past interactions with your videos or who are watching other contractor videos similar to yours
We can explain more on a call with one of our advertising experts – just set up a time to chat! We’ll make sure to share with you a guide we created complete with YouTube Ads how-to tips and ideas.
It might help to know that as a Google Premier Partner (which is just a fancy way of saying we work together very closely), our team has access to an advertising tool that only one other company in the US can use.