As the world’s condition is changing regularly, we’re all trying to navigate the new normal during the COVID-19 pandemic. While I’m sure you’re feeling like you don’t have any control, we’ve been able to talk to many thought leaders in the industry to compile some tips to help you move your business from surviving to thriving.
During these uncertain times, advertising can be a part of your plan to take back some control. If your budget allows for it, small businesses should take advantage of this digital option. Although the advertising landscape has certainly changed in recent weeks, here’s what’s important to understand for your brand and the ability to generate leads digitally.
Here’s What We’re Seeing Now:
- People are in their homes, planning improvements and using the internet – a lot.
- More internet usage means more advertising inventory at lower costs, making it more affordable to build awareness and audiences that will ultimately drive leads.
- Advertisers are continuing to run their campaigns in order to fill their pipelines and keep the brand and campaign equity they’ve built. They know turning them off now means they will have to build that equity back up later.
Here’s What Surefire is Doing to Get Optimal Results for Our Customers:
- Maximizing ad impressions on high-value keywords & in-market audiences
- Real-time search query reviews for optimizations for greater efficiencies
- Updating ads to highlight trust factors, financing, virtual consultations & offers
Here’s How Google Is Helping:
- $340 million in Google Ads credits available for existing advertisers starting in late Q2
- $150 in Google Ads credits available for new advertisers
Looking for Help?
Schedule a demo if you’re interested in learning more about how a digital marketing strategist can help you during this time. Our team is working nonstop to ensure that our customers are being taken care of with any questions, concerns, and new ideas to improve their marketing plan.
Visit the COVID-19 resource center to stay up to date.