You want to build your brand and get your name out there, but how do you do it? You see plenty of companies bolstering their business names all over the internet, and surely you’ve wondered how they’re achieving such success. Perhaps they’ve hired a digital marketing agency to help them along the way. That’s a great idea, but it’s important to understand that agencies are only great if you find the right one. Times are changing fast, and the agency model may not be the best path forward for your business.
Well, there are a few reasons. For starters, agencies often control the fate of your business. They’re the people who control your organization’s identity, whether that means your website, logo, promotional items, or digital marketing collateral. They also control your data; they can see who clicked on posts, which social media updates are getting the most leads, and where customers are finding your website. That’s not inherently bad because you do need to know these things to up your business operating on the next level. However, when you entrust your organization to an agency, it typically controls the relationship because you’re reliant on them.
This is Why Surefire Local is Different
Surefire Local puts you in control of the relationship and keeps the power of your business in your own hands. We give you an “operating system” through which to manage your marketing and online presence, and we’re here at every step of the way to answer questions or give you guidance. With the Surefire Local Marketing Platform, you can enjoy a BIY/DIY process; that is to say, you can buy it yourself and do it yourself. You can also choose to add on a Digital Marketing Strategist to help you with your digital marketing; this person can even take the lead on your marketing strategy, if you so choose.
What’s important to us is that you understand that you control the relationship. You can choose to give up as much or as little control as you’d like. The key differentiator is that, if you don’t want to give over control to an agency, you don’t have to—you still have authority over the platform. We believe in total transparency and giving you the command over your online presence, website, and data.
Key Differentiators: Why Surefire Local is Proud to be Different from Our Competitors
We don’t believe in taking over control of projects (unless, of course, that’s what you’re looking for). Instead, we believe in giving our clients the tools they need to be better at their businesses. With our platform, you’ll enjoy:
Visibility Through Transparency
You’ll have access to the data you need to make critical decisions as you grow your business. With your entire online presence plugged into the platform, you’ll be able to see the ROI of your activities whenever you want, whether they’re performed by you or an agency that’s acting on your behalf.
You simply can’t make money if you don’t know how your current expenditures are performing. With total transparency, you’ll be able to set up metrics, measure goals, and eliminate campaigns that aren’t worth their share of your marketing spend. Unlike some agencies that hide this data from you (sometimes in an effort to cover up poorly performing campaigns), Surefire Local believes in putting the power of ROI measurements and metrics right in the palm of your hand. With the kind of transparency offered by our organization, there’s no confusion about strategy or the relationship between the money you’re spending and the results you’re ultimately seeing.
A.I. to ROI
Speaking of ROI, with Surefire Local, you’ll never have to worry about wasting money again because you can see the results of all your activities and campaigns in one place. Instead of having to sign in to a dozen different tools and learn how to operate each one of them, you’re able to oversee and manage your marketing efforts from one easy-to-use place that can be accessed everywhere.
When you’re armed with full visibility and ROI insights, you can make the best decisions possible for your marketing dollars and produce strategies that utilize best practices so you’re not wasting precious dollars. Visibility will help you:
- Create a clear strategy so you can commit to advertising plans that have proven tactics from the very beginning.
- Demand a return on investment because you’ll have specific, measurable data that enables you to track the success or opportunities of each of your campaigns all in one place.
- Put forth the proper marketing budget so you’re not spending too much or too little to achieve your optimal goals.
- Avoid internal politics that might otherwise sway leaders’ decisions. The data will speak for itself and it doesn’t have any reason to lie.
- Get to know your audience because you’ll be intimately aware of your customers’ behaviors, preferences, and buying decisions.
- Build a slow-and-steady strategy that will reap results over the long haul. A great marketing campaign seldom happens overnight, but when you have visibility into the insights of your customers’ behaviors, you’ll be able to build and tweak your strategies in ways that make them successful over time.
- Step away from your comfort zone in ways that might force you to think differently than you have been. You’ll have the data to back up your decisions and the analytics to understand where you should invest your money (and why).
Own Your Business Identity
You own your brand’s identity. You own and control your online presence and all of your digital assets, such as your website and social media profiles. We’ll give you the software (think of it like an operating system for your business) and the guidance to help you make the best use of them.
“Speed to Lead”
With Surefire Local, you’ll enjoy access to leads wherever you are, whether you’re at the office or on the go. You’ll be able to increase conversions through the ability to route and quickly respond to new leads while engaging them with automated nurture campaigns.
The good people at HubSpot did some digging and came up with some interesting statistics surrounding the lead generation and sales funnel processes:
- More than 40% of salespeople say prospecting customers is the hardest part of their job. The difficulty of finding qualified leads resonated with 22% of survey respondents.
- Almost 60% of buyers have the desire to discuss pricing on the very first call.
- Nearly one in five buyers wants to connect with a salesperson when they’re first learning about the product or service (the awareness stage of the buying journey).
- 60% of buyers want to connect with a salesperson during the consideration stage. That is, after they’ve already weighed their options and come up with a shortlist of candidates.
- Only 24% of sales emails are opened.
There’s a lot more data offered by HubSpot, but this brief look into the findings is real. And, when you have the data you need at your fingertips, you’ll be able to relate to these numbers and realize why it’s important to have the “speed to lead” tools that Surefire Local offers you.
As your business grows, so does the Surefire Local Marketing Platform. We’re committed to helping your business connect and engage with new customers while also providing you with the tools to help retain existing customers. Our platform was built to be integrated with various sales and marketing tools that are crucial to small businesses, including:
- Google My Business – A free and easy-to-use tool that affords businesses the ability to bolster their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps.
- Google Search Console – A free service offered by Google that enables you to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot your company’s online presence.
- Google Analytics – Google’s answer to everything you need from the numbers side of things.
- Quickbooks Online – An easy way to sync your accounting needs all in one place.
- Yext – A site that allows you to tap into your customers’ minds by learning about everyday questions they’re asking that you can answer on your own site.
- Facebook – The social media platform that helps you talk to your customers, engage with commenters, and share information that’ll help people find you when they’re looking for the products and services you offer within their local communities.
- Salesforce – The customer relationship management (CRM) solution that brings all of your departments (sales, marketing, service, and more) into a single place.
- WordPress – A place where you can create your website, publish blogs, and keep your content fresh and relevant so the search engines (and your customers) pay attention to you.
At Surefire Local, we’re proud to say we do things quite differently. If you’re looking for a platform where you have complete control over your website, data, and marketing endeavors, you’ve come to the right place. Of course, our team of experts is always here to help guide you (or to take the ropes) if you need our assistance. Request a demo today to learn how we can help you enhance your marketing efforts!