Here’s a quick thought-starter for your week: Is your business digital ready?
To some, that may mean having a website and publishing a new blog post or two each month.
To others, it may also mean that they’ve claimed all of their online profiles and listings like Google My Business, Facebook, Nextdoor, Yelp, Houzz, and so on.
At Surefire Local, being digital ready means a few things:
- Having a website that is updated weekly with new content such as blog posts, photos, and videos
- Claiming your business profiles on the most popular channels like Google, Facebook, and Nextdoor
- Incorporating structured data and local schema into your website so Google and other major search engines can recognize the areas your serve and rank your site accordingly…down to the exact zip code
- Being vigorous in tracking every lead and knowing which areas of your digital marketing are working best
- And using marketing automation software to manage all of this and more to make your life easier.
If any of what I just mentioned sounds new or unfamiliar to you, please consider joining a brief call with a member of our team to see a private demo of the Surefire Local Marketing Cloud. It’s our marketing automation software built specifically for home improvement contractors to see more, do more, and get more help with their local and digital marketing. During the call, you’ll walk through an analysis of your online presence and how your website currently stacks up against the competition which will end with some specific recommendations you can take immediate action on.
You can schedule a call by filling out the below form and someone from Surefire Local will be in touch!