Running a small business is a rewarding yet challenging experience. You have a million things to do every day, and somewhere in there, you still need to figure out how to market yourself. Of course, marketing doesn’t mean anything if the end result doesn’t mean an increase in revenue. If your efforts aren’t bringing in money, you’re actually on the losing end of your endeavors, since it takes time and cash to push campaigns out into the world, let alone the cost of your time. This is one reason you might look toward a local marketing platform to gain insights into the workings of your marketing efforts. The more you know about how your marketing campaigns are performing, the better you’ll be able to adjust when you have successes or opportunities.
Let’s take a deeper dive into the world of a local marketing platform so you can see how this type of technology can fuel positive ROI results for your small business.
It All Starts with a Great Dashboard
A well-designed dashboard will make it easy for you to access all of your information from a single place. A local marketing platform that’s designed its dashboard with a small business owner in mind will ensure that the navigation is seamless and that all of the information displayed makes sense without being too overwhelming.
Surefire Local is proud to present a local marketing platform that offers users a perfectly curated dashboard. From this all-in-one solution, you’ll have access to everything you need to experience total transparency in your marketing ROI, such as:
- Reputation management. Reputation management isn’t usually the first thing business leaders think about when they consider how much money they’re making on their marketing campaigns. But step back and chew on this for a minute; if you’re getting a bunch of bad reviews that you never resolve, or if people are complimenting your brand, but you can’t be bothered to thank them for taking the time to reach out to you, other consumers are watching. People notice the way you handle reviews and comments (both good and bad) and they want to patronize brands that appreciate input from their customers. If you have unaddressed reviews or comments floating around online, you’re missing out on potential future revenue.
- Lead generation. How many people is your content attracting? Don’t you want to know which words, pages, and ads have the most impact on your audience? A great local marketing platform dashboard will offer you these insights so you can quickly see where you’re making your money versus which paths could use a little professional development.
- The ability to launch optimized ads. With Surefire Local’s local marketing platform, you can launch optimized ads straight from your dashboard, enhancing your outreach on Google, Facebook, Bing, and Yelp to quickly capitalize on events happening within your local communities.
- Easy access to track conversions, click-through rates, cost per lead, and overall ROI. When you have a well-designed dashboard at your fingertips, you can quickly access everything you need to see so you can understand how people are finding you, which content is making them click, and which pages they’re staying on. This transparency into your marketing ROI will help you better hone your resources for future campaigns.
- Getting more quality leads. It doesn’t matter if a million people visit your site; if nobody’s setting appointments or calling for estimates, you’re wasting energy and money on your efforts. It’s about quality, not quantity. A great dashboard and awesome content will generate quality leads who are more likely to pay attention to your brand and spend their money on your business.
All in all, an all-in-one local marketing platform that offers an easy-to-use dashboard also offers you transparency and insight into the marketing tactics you’re putting out into the world.
Next Comes AI and Automation
Artificial intelligence (AI) can help you scale the number of campaigns you create and the journey’s your customers make without forcing your team to worry about manually keeping tabs on each individual task and project. Automation and AI can quickly identify the optimal campaigns that are available for your business and determine the next-best-action for each project.
With Surefire Local’s integration of AI and automation, you’ll be able to find out exactly where your customers are coming from so you can drive greater visibility within the optimal channels you’ve chosen to use. This type of insight will also help you find ways to retain those customers so they love your brand for life.
Simply put, AI enables computer-based applications to facilitate your marketing efforts. This means a couple things—for starters, big data is no longer an overwhelming element that gets overlooked. When humans have to deal with big data, a lot can be lost as they sift through reports and spreadsheets while trying to make sense of the numbers. When AI is involved, big data is simply a part of the process. It understands how to read the data as it comes in and know what to do with it to optimize marketing campaigns. The process is far simpler and more efficient than it is when a human is at the helm. Additionally, AI and automation incorporate machine learning. In other words, the computers get smarter as they learn your customers’ behaviors and identify market trends.
Not every local marketing platform can provide you with this kind of robust toolbox, but Surefire Local can.
Now It’s Time for the Efficient Management of All Things Marketing
We spoke about the increased efficiency a great local marketing platform can provide above, but it’s worth repeating. The key to achieving an optimal ROI is to automate processes wherever possible and get the data you need to inject the right amount of marketing dollars in the right channels. When you allow computers to do the things they’re best at, your campaigns will be created, delivered, and monitored more efficiently, thus saving you money in the long run.
Surefire Local’s local marketing platform enables you to efficiently manage a number of marketing elements, including:
- Leads. With our local marketing platform, you can effectively manage the leads that are in your sales funnel with real-time data that shows you how many leads you’ve generated and where they’re coming from. You can also quickly see who’s been followed up with and who still requires your attention.
- Online reviews. As mentioned, your online reputation is a big deal when it comes to your ROI, even if it’s not something you’ve considered in this space before. With Surefire Local, you’re able to see your combined star rating across all popular review sites. Our software also gives you the ability to respond to existing reviews and be notified when someone posts a new review about your company.
- Business listings. It’s vital to have up-to-date and accurate business information listed on your website, social platforms, and all of the review channels. This can be a lot to keep up with, but a great local marketing platform will help you ensure the accuracy of your business information easily. You can make updates instantly from the software and see the actions taken from your Google My Business listing so all of your potential customers can find you easily when they’re ready to learn more about your brand.
- Advertising. Of course, when it comes to marketing, advertising is a vital component. You want to be able to see how effective your paid ads are and whether or not they’re generating traffic and new qualified leads. With Surefire Local, you can easily assess the cost per lead, total spend, and so much more.
- Web traffic. You can make smarter decisions for your marketing campaigns when your paths are paved by data. Your local marketing platform should enable you to see how people are finding your company online and how you’re ranking against your competitors in your local market.
Finally, Let’s Talk About a Customizable Platform that Evolves as Your Business Grows
If you’re looking for a local marketing platform that offers the aforementioned attributes, Surefire Local is here to help. With that said, we’re proud to say that our full-service suite of offerings is far more in-depth than many of our competitors. Our team of local marketing experts specialize in everything from new website development to technical SEO and everything in between. When you work with Surefire Local, you’re hiring a team of professionals who are adept at helping you understand everything from automated scheduling (and how that impacts your marketing efforts) to geolocation content that helps your brand get found by consumers in your area. We can also incorporate text and chat platforms into your site, ensuring your customers can talk to you wherever and whenever works best for them.
When you’re ready to make the most of your marketing efforts, look for a local marketing platform that has your best interests in mind. Surefire Local is ready to show you a demo unlike anything else you’ve ever seen. We can’t wait to hear from you!