Keeping American Workers Employed and Paid Act
Yesterday’s passage of the $2 trillion Coronavirus stimulus bill matters to Americans who are trying to keep their businesses running and workers employed. Highlights we shared previously:
- 2.5x monthly payroll from last year (not including utilities or rent/mortgage)
- Applies to businesses with 500 or less employees
- Good faith self-certify you are using the funds for COVID-19 recovery
- Use funds for payroll, utilities or rent/mortgage WITH NO REPAYMENT REQUIRED
- If you use more funds, carry forward 10 years max with 4% max interest
- Soon you will be able to apply with your local bank; money will be distributed quickly, possibly within the next week or so
Also … more breaking Friday news … There is more help coming from Google.
$340 million in Google Ads credits to Small Businesses
On Friday, Google announced it would support small businesses by offering its own coronavirus response package:
- $340 million in ad credits to small and midsize businesses with active Google ad accounts.
- Credit notifications will appear in ad accounts and can be used until the end of 2020.
Contact your digital marketing strategist to learn more about how to tap into these credits!