Many local businesses have taken advantage of Google Local Service Ads – have you? This online advertising type of Google Ads helps you dominate the Google local search results page for your specific service area by having your brand visible at the top of the page.
Additional benefits of Google Local Service Ads are:
- Pay per lead, not pay per click like traditional Google Ads
- Google Local Service Ads include your Google star review rating
- It’s easy to control your budget and not overspend
Here’s a quick 3-minute video with some quick tips to optimize your Google Local Service Ads.
- Do you have a coronavirus (COVID-19)-related offer or message for your customers? Add it as the cover image on your Google Local Service Ad.
- Have you increased your service area? Add any additional zip codes to your Google Local Service Area Dashboard to increase your ad’s target area.
- Would you like to expand your service offerings to drive additional leads? Add these new services as accepted job types for your ads.
- Consider upping your ad budget to further increase reach and visibility.
- Has your business hours changed? Whether it’s a short-term tweak or a long-term adjustment, you can update your dashboard with the new hours.
BONUS TIP: Always be timely with your responses to new leads. How quickly you respond to a new lead will increase the frequency with which your ad appears in local search results.
Want to learn more? Request a demo of the Surefire Local Marketing Platform and discover how to get started with Google Local Service Ads.