We’re here for you! Here’s what we are hearing from Surefire Local clients and industry partners. The big challenge today is how best to assess, decide and lead your employees, customers, and your organization. Those companies that best understand and take advantage of this disruption will find themselves in a better position for the recovery. Read on for perspective and our recommendations.
What Our Clients and Industry Experts Are Saying…
“This is the time to lead, the time for leaders to step up and lead their company.” Mark Richardson, Remodeling Mastery — Listen to Podcast – Leadership During a Pandemic
“We are taking a hard look at the big picture, not only today but in the near future. And we make decisions based on facts and data, not fear. I know that what I do today, I won’t feel the effects of until 2 to 3 months out. If I pull back the scope of my marketing now because of fear and feelings, rather than data, it’s only going to hurt me in a few months.” Kyle Hoffman, Owner Roofing & More
Small Business Observations & Indicators…
- Federal Reserve cuts interest rates to 0% – The government is making money “cheap”. There has never been a better time for homeowners to refinance and pull equity out of their homes to put back into home improvement
- Working capital loans of up to $2 million via the SBA – The SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan program provides small businesses with working capital loans of up to $2 million that can provide vital economic support.
- 7 Ways to Make Your Business Thrive in Tough Economic Times – How to Make Your Business Recession-Proof
How Does This Impact Your Small Business?
For our clients in the home improvement space, as “work from home” becomes the norm for now, the “Honey-do-list” is going to grow! People will be spending a great deal of time online…of course for news…but as events and the days unfold, that “honey-do-list” can only grow. We can help you create a bridge from the uncertainty of today to appointments booked on the other side of this situation.
“You start to think about the ways your home could be better…We might redo one of our guest bathrooms.” – Mar 13, 2020 / Washington Post
Here are 4 recommendations to help you get appointments scheduled!
- STRATEGY: Read our latest blog for planning and strategy tips on how to be talking to your employees and clients over the next few months.
- COMMUNICATE: Communicate with your target audience with social media posts on Facebook primarily but also your other channels as well as over email.
- VISIBILITY: Create Google My Business FAQs – Tell Google and those searching how you will handle scheduling, appointments, and estimates. Log into the Surefire Local Marketing Platform to update your FAQs.
- CONTACT: Contact your digital marketing strategist for questions, help and to learn more tips that are working for our clients.