The challenges vary depending on your industry and geography, but across the board, Surefire Local is here to help you with your specific digital marketing needs while the COVID-19 pandemic drastically changes the way we live and manage our businesses.
Recommended Tactics for Small Businesses to Engage Customers During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Add a COVID-19 update to your website – From notices on your site to information pages that explain the steps you are taking to keep your customers and employees safe. These pages are geared to keep filling your pipeline, retain appointments and maintain work.
- Optimize Your Google My Business Profile – Create FAQs and publish posts about promotions and operating status to reassure potential customers you’re still open.
- Engage on Social Media – Share social media content about COVID-19 best practices and how you are serving your customers and local neighborhoods.
- Leverage Email – Email your client prospect lists with promotions, financing offers, insurance claim options.
All of these tactics can be done with the Surefire Local Marketing Platform which gives you 24/7 access to your digital footprint to help keep you engaged with your clients and prospects!
Small Businesses Are Adapting to the New Normal
- Remote presentation and estimates using Google Hangouts
- Do you need help doing remote presentations? We are helping clients use Google Hangouts …which Google is making available for free through July 1.
- Clients working exterior jobs today, scheduling interior work later
- Homeowners refinancing and using HELOCs for home improvement projects
Helpful Business and Marketing Resources
- Here’s a 6-minute video from Mark Richardson, trusted industry advisor and business coach, that talks about the 3 areas to focus on in your business during these unprecedented times: Your team, your clients, and your business.
- Treat the Economic Symptoms of Coronavirus with Proactive Brand Management – Directory listings, brand communication at scale and digital marketing tactics can provide an increased ROI as a result of more users being online and working from home under quarantine measures. Your Surefire Local Marketing Platform + your digital marketing strategist can help you keep in front of your prospects and clients.
- 5 Completely Sane Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Stop SEO Efforts During COVID-19 – More information backing up our guidance – “Those that implement effective search engine marketing programs during the downtimes will be primed to clean up when things normalize.”
- Financial assistance available from the Small Business Administration
- Areas eligible for assistance
Contact your digital marketing strategist for questions, help and to learn more tips that keep appointments and work happening!