Getting Started with Surefire Local
Most important items to have ready
We will need full admin access to the settings of your website to implement our trackability and scripts, such as GeoJuice. This allows you to have increased visibility online.
- Admin URL
You can also create a new account with admin access and send to:
The Surefire Local Marketing Platform has an API integration that communicates with Facebook to reflect data metrics on engagement that show within the analytics in the platform. This connection to your Facebook page also allows us to sync your Facebook page with your Directory Listing to populate data into the platform such as your reviews feedback and also update the page when any general business information is updated in the Surefire Platform.
You will always own and manage your pages that you provide access to.
Accept the Pending Partner Request that is located in your Business Facebook Page Settings:
- Login to your personal Facebook account and go to your Facebook business page
- Select “Settings” at the bottom of the menu located on the left column on your screen
- A new menu will populate in that same column and halfway down the list, select Page Roles
Here you will find the Pending Partner Request to accept
If you do not have a Facebook page let us know and we will create one for you!
Connecting your Google My Business listing connects key components of our technology, such as Review Requests and Directories. By connecting GMB to our Platform, you will easily be able to manage your online presence and visibility as well as improve your workflow.
You maintain ownership of your GMB page – we only request a manager role to connect to the platform.
Please provide access to your Google My Business listing:
- Log in to Google My Business (mybusiness.google.com)
- On the left navigation menu, select Users
- A new window will open; select the blue ‘Add Users’ button on the top right section
- Go to the Add New Users field and type email@example.com, an option with the name ‘Christina Williams – Surefire Local’ will populate. Select this option
- Select the Manage Roles button – and change to “Manager”
- Click on Invite
If you do not have a Google My Business Page listing let us know and we will create one for you!
Connecting your existing Google Analytics tag allows us to slice and dice important data to measure the success of your campaign and partnership with Surefire.
- Log in to analytics.google.com with the Gmail account that created the analytics tag
- Click on the gear icon labeled ‘Admin’ located at the bottom left of your screen
- A new window opens, select Account Access Management from the first column
- Select the blue plus sign icon on the top left and select the Add Users option
- Enter ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ and select administrator
- Click on the Add button to submit
If you do not have a Google Analytics Tag let us know and we will create one for you!
If you are building your website with Surefire, we will need access to your domain so we can publish your new website.
Please send an invitation via your DNS provider to email@example.com to access your domain for website launch.
If you do not own a domain, let us know and we will help you purchase a domain!
Meet The Team