We’re thrilled to see our efforts in making home services contractors successful in digital marketing pay off, especially when it comes to new technology and trends. No matter how technology changes (which is a lot!), our approach to growing your business online continues to bear fruit. More and more, homeowners are using relying on voice assistants like:
- Google: Google Assistant (iPhone app, Android phones, smart speakers, Smart displays)
- Amazon: Amazon Echo speakers, screens, Alexa app on phones
- Apple: Siri
- Microsoft: Cortana
Surefire Local customers (like Hinkle Roofing featured in the example below) are winning at voice search. Some of the reasons for this are:
- Building websites for our customers that follow best practices in structured data and local schema that gets recognized by all search engines and used to power voice search queries.
- Emphasis on 4 signals by Surefire that we evangelize to our clients: (1) Proximity to searching homeowner, (2) Recency of content, (3) Relevance of Content, and (4) Prominence through links from other websites like associations and local chambers of commerce.
- Cloud-technology elements that include directories that power voice search.
- Emphasis on Google My Business and it’s integration with the Surefire Local Marketing Cloud.
- Google LSAs (local service ads) that receive prominence in voice results
- and for Amazon’s Alexa: Surefire’s one-click optimization powered by Yext and Yelp listings.