Blog, Education, Our Blog, Podcasts,
Remodeling Mastery by Mark G. Richardson
This topic is very important for being successful in your life and career. Mark explains how you can plan out your ideal day, by simply taking a step back and breaking down your schedule so it can best fit into your day. This will keep you on track for success.
In This Episode
Insights On How to Create Your Ideal Day:
- Make it a priority. You have to make it something important and give it the right level of focus. Get committed. You have to put some skin in the game. Invest in time. To get to your ideal day,
- What is the right amount of time for the different kinds of activities? Block your days out by the time of the day (early morning, mid-morning, late morning, etc). Use these times to figure out when your activities best fit.
- Figure out proactive vs. reactive activities. Proactive activities will be related to work and your business. Reactive activities will be for family, friends, and non-work related.
- Take inventory of your time. Figure out tasks that you do that are maybe not as necessary as you once thought. Being able to shift things around can you help you focus on more important tasks that can lead to success for your business.
- You need to start planning the short, medium, and long term. We tend to think about more of the short term and put the medium and long term on the back burner, but we have to give each of them an equal amount of time.
- You have to have a plan and you need to have a system. Putting everything into action is very critical. In Mark’s book, Time Mastery, he has created a system that allows you to easily create your ideal day.
- Monitor your plan. As you are moving through your ideal day, you need to monitor your progress to keep yourself on track.
If you haven’t already done so, go ahead and subscribe to Remodeling Mastery on your favorite podcast app. You’ll receive alerts when new episodes are released and can check out his past episodes. Subscribe now!