Blog, Digital Marketing, Education, Our Blog,
Remodeling Mastery by Mark G. Richardson
In this episode
Have you started to think about the next 10 years of your life? Where do you see yourself in your career? Take listen in as Mark shares his 7 tips to figuring out your next steps so you don’t find yourself falling behind.
7 tips to taking the next steps:
- Start early and get ahead on planning out your transition 10 years beforehand.
- See it as a transition rather than a next step.
- Find someone to fire you to push you forward to take that next step.
- Positioning for transition. Make sure you have a stable situation.
- What do you really want and what motivates you.
- Communication by keeping the current situation flowing.
- Receiving help by getting a coach or an advisor.
If you haven’t already done so, go ahead and subscribe to Remodeling Mastery on your favorite podcast app. You’ll receive alerts when new episodes are released and can check out his past episodes. Subscribe now!