Blog, Digital Marketing, Education, Our Blog,
Remodeling Mastery by Mark G. Richardson
In this episode
Not everyone understands the difference between flying first class vs flying coach. Mark shares the differences as it relates to the remodeling industry and client expectation vs the execution of those expectations. Mark goes into the differences between first class vs. coach…
- Comfortably gets on plane first vs cattle call kind of experience
- Quieter in first class vs. uncertainty in coach
- Elbow room in first class vs. anticipating who will be sitting in the middle seat
- Private bathroom vs standing in line
- A nice gourmet meal vs. snack box
- Room for sleeping in first class vs. not having enough room in coach
These are just some of the many differences between first class and coach. Although, everyone does experiences some of the same things, like turbulence, delays, etc. Take a listen to find out what the expectation are for first class in remodeling and what someone might experience in the coach section of remodeling.
If you haven’t already done so, go ahead and subscribe to Remodeling Mastery on your favorite podcast app. You’ll receive alerts when new episodes are released and can check out his past episodes. Subscribe now!