Three Complete Turn-Key Programs for any Budget
Surefire Local offers online marketing for local businesses at every level:
Established businesses that need a high-growth marketing team. The ultimate and most popular of our plans
Growing businesses that need more customers and well qualified web leads
Small businesses who are starting to build a web presence
Find out which Surefire Local online marketing package is right for your business…
Surefire Local’s BLAZE Package
The Most Complete Package for Businesses that Want to Compete
Surefire Local’s BLAZE package combines unrivaled digital marketing services, the industry’s top talent, and revolutionary technology to help your business become a customer magnet.
Here’s what to expect from the BLAZE Package:
- Completely customized 40-page website focused on lead generation- You’ll receive a fully customized, mobile responsive website based on your wants and needs and optimized for lead generation.
- Top position in search results- your coach will constantly review SurePulse reports to ensure your business is visible in local search results and will work to drive continuous quality traffic to your site and convert that traffic to customers.
- Customized content creation- you will receive website content, blogs, ebooks, infographics and social media content written specifically for your business.
- Powerful social media marketing- your business will become an active part of conversations on all of the top social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Houzz and more.
- An online reputation your customers love- you will receive what we call “reputation concierge”. We will constantly monitor and reply to reviews across all review sites to ensure your business is reputable to consumers.
- Optional Services- Your personal coach can work with you to add other marketing services like Pay-Per-Click and Facebook Advertising from our Marketplace.
To learn more about our most comprehensive marketing program call us at 888-804-8685 or fill out the form on the right.