Insight Vision Center Optometry recognized an opportunity to maximize their digital presence by building a new website and creating deeply relevant content focused on each of their specialty services like Ortho-K, Scleral Lenses, and Vision Therapy.
Highly Engaged & Active Online Presence
Local SEO & Website Optimizations
Digital Marketing Strategist
Insight Vision Center Optometry wanted to better understand how their customers were finding them online and what return on investment they were seeing from their marketing efforts so that they could grow their business profitably.
Prior to partnering with Surefire Local, their team had a tough time keeping up with their website. Making changes took forever, as they relied on Dr. Mai’s wife who already had a full-time job. They hired a friend to help with local SEO, but they never really understood what he did and were provided no metrics to track if any of it was actually working or not. And then one day their website crashed. It was clear something needed to change.
Wanting to optimize their digital footprint and free up more of their time to work on other aspects of their business, they began their search to find a professional. That search ultimately led them to Surefire Local. What attracted them the most to Surefire Local was the opportunity to maximize their digital presence with an all-in-one local marketing platform and boost their content’s reach to increase search visibility.
Working together with their Digital Marketing Strategist, Insight Vision Center Optometry established the following goals:
- Grow the number of employees;
- Focus on improving online visibility for each of their specialty services: Ortho-K, Scleral Lenses, Vision Therapy, and Myopia Management;
- Move into a bigger office that they could custom-build to their liking;
- and bring on a third doctor
From the very start, the Insight Vision Center Optometry team understood that their success was dependent on their own level of engagement utilizing the Surefire Local Marketing Platform. So, they set out as a team, along with guidance from their Digital Marketing Strategist, and focused their efforts on three core areas to improve the business’s digital footprint: Social Media, Video Content, and Online Reviews.
They were diligent in their efforts and recognized the trends in how their prospective customers search. They created engaging video content that answered specific questions they knew their customers were asking and shared them across their website, YouTube, and social media channels. They doubled down on providing exceptional customer service and now have a 5.0-star rating with 244 reviews across their website and Google My Business listing.
The Surefire Difference
Insight Vision Center Optometry now appears across the channels prospective customers are using to search. Their business has become a leading, trusted brand in the Southern California market, so much so that other Optometrists in the area who don’t offer the same specialty services, send patients to Insight Vision Center Optometry as referrals.
By managing the entire content management process utilizing the Surefire Local Marketing Platform, their team has been able to consistently create, approve, and publish deeply relevant content. Their efforts have resulted in the following:
- 265% growth in overall search traffic to their website YoY
- 286% growth in search visibility for Ortho-K YoY
- 319% growth in search visibility for Vision Therapy YoY
- 127% growth in search visibility for Scleral Lenses YoY
- 45% growth in new patients in 1 year
- 52% growth in revenue in 1 year
Other noteworthy mentions
- As of October 2019, Insight Vision Center Optometry was able to lock down their new office space and begin building it out. And in Q2 of 2020, they were able to bring on a 3rd doctor to support their growing business.
- In a year of unpredictability due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Insight Vision Center Optometry has already surpassed its total revenue generated in 2019 within the first 8 months of 2020.
- Ecstatic with their results, Insight Vision Center Optometry has referred 2 new clients to Surefire Local in the last year.