Join Us in Creating the Future of Marketing
Surefire Local is leading the way in revolutionizing digital marketing for local businesses. Our unique approach to marketing combines Web 2.0, social media and mobile applications into a powerful engine for online lead generation and new business.
We’ve assembled a force of sharp industry veterans to guide our clients into the marketing future. Deep experience in marketing, technology and business management make the Surefire Local team the foremost experts in digital marketing.
We are looking to expand our team to bring the Surefire magic to even more clients. Do you have what it takes to work with the best?
Surefire Local US
We are seeking talented, motivated individuals in the following areas:
- Surefire Local Coaches
- Digital Marketing Coaches
- Creative Content Developers
- E-marketers & E-commerce developers
Senior C# Developer
If you are a Senior C#.NET Developer with MVC and C#/Microsoft SQL Server experience, please read on!
Surefire Local is a SaaS technology and services company, that connects national brands with their networks of franchises, dealers or contractors to drive marketing campaigns and new customer acquisition at the local level. Located just outside of Washington DC, we have been on the Inc 500 or Inc 5000 Fastest Growing Companies for the last 3 years – and are on track for continued high growth.
We are looking for a strong C#, ASP.NET Developer to join our growing team. This is a highly technical role that requires in depth experience with front-end frameworks such as Angular and React. This role is focused on building and extending awesome high volume systems using great development techniques. The successful candidate will be working on high traffic, highly used UIs for customers, potential customers and internal staff. Reporting to the Vice President of SAAS Systems, this role is key to realizing our product roadmap.
What you will be doing:
- Software design and coding
- Match business ideas and requirements against technical possibilities and propose approaches and solutions
- Participate sprint planning and reviews
- Work under Agile development approaches
- Stay ahead of the curve by always looking into the newest innovations and the latest and greatest technologies
What You Need for this Position – more than 3 years of experience and knowledge of:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Web Services
Additional skills highly considered:
- AWS experience
- SQL and T-SQL
- js or react.js experience
This is a full-time engagement located in Tysons Corner, VA (just outside of Washington, DC). There will be limited travel required for this position. Pay is commensurate with experience and matches industry standards. Medical benefits available.
Job Type: Full-time
- McLean, VA 22102
- C#: 3 years
- .NET: 3 years
- MVC: 3 years
- SQL Server: 3 years
Content Marketing Specialist
The Surefire Local Marketing team is seeking a highly motivated, creative Content Marketing Specialist to join the team and help manage and execute online marketing, branding and sales support efforts. The team member we are looking for will help us in our execution of channel marketing collateral, execute educational material, run online events, get exposed to an agile marketing atmosphere and experience and learn top quality channel, product email, marketing. Join and be part of a very collaborative team.
- This individual will be responsible for participating in developing and planning marketing campaigns
- A writer would fit very well with a lot of opportunity to create engaging emails and blog posts
- Working on creative copy, finding interesting graphics, and wowing partners with promotional materials.
- Have a tendency to have light bulb moments? Ideate, implement and execute new projects and successful digital marketing campaigns.
- Multi-tasking is not just on the metro alone? Work on multiple projects on a fast-paced turnkey basis
- Show off your stuff to friends and family when you create and manage online promotions, regular lead generating monthly campaigns and product launches
- Manage day-to-day relationships and projects with channel partners
- Prepare and maintain digital marketing tracking and reporting
- Work with graphic designers to create campaigns catered to the aesthetic of each individual channel partner
- Setup, test and launch emails, landing pages, forms, lead lists and flows for digital programs. Help facilitate email marketing campaigns and reporting.
- Ensuring that web content is consistent with printed materials and product brand guidelines. Provide photo management support for website. Script and storyboard video projects
- Create and maintain content calendars
- Experience with podcasts is a plus
- Assist with day-to-day marketing activities across multiple networks (Facebook, Google, etc.) including creative testing, campaign optimizations
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in advertising, marketing, English, or communications.
- Possess 1 to 2 years of work experience in marketing
- Candidates from an advertising or marketing agency are preferred.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of marketing, including advertising, branding, product and services marketing, social media, tradeshows and exhibits, and online/mobile marketing is required.
- Specialized knowledge of marketing materials production and promotion
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing successful marketing campaign plans and tactics; building and managing brands.
- Strong writing ability
Salary commensurate with experience. Please email resume to email@example.com and looking forward to speaking with you. Friends of Surefire Local please share this post with friends and family.
The Job Opportunity:
We are looking for an energetic, strategic salesperson who will champion Surefire Local with both assigned and self created leads. As an Internet Marketing Consultant, you’ll use a consultative selling approach to build relationships with prospects, assess their business situation and put together the right package to meet their needs. And you’ll have an opportunity to sell industry leading technology and marketing service solutions, such as:
- Web Presence Optimization, including state-of-the-art services for Organic Search, Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- Website design, coding and content writing on mobile friendly Content Management Systems
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Display Advertising and Retargeting (Banner Advertising)
- A wide range of business services, including Online Chat, Video Production, and Analytics
At Surefire Local, you’ll be rewarded with competitive compensation, incredible opportunities for career growth, and an entrepreneurial environment that supports your personal achievement. You’ll will receive training, but should be a self-starter and have a basic understanding of SEO, SEM and Website Development. Once you make the sale, you’ll be backed by our world-class client coaching team to help you manage and retain your client accounts, allowing you to focus on selling.
If you’re highly entrepreneurial, confident, and passionate, with a proven track record of sales achievement, you might be just the person we’re looking for.
Job Skills & Responsibilities:
- Personable, articulate, persuasive individual with great phone skills
- Ability to communicate basic website analysis and consult via Go To Meeting
- Confident and comfortable working with senior and owner level executives
- Conditioned to meeting or exceeding monthly sales goals
- Maintain accurate prospect records in CRM
- Deliver exceptional customer service and maintain meaningful relationships with clients
- Drive retention and growth (upsales) with existing client base
- Minimum 2 years sales experience
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Proven prospecting and cold calling experience
- Digital marketing services sales experience a plus
- Effective communication and client presentation skills
- Ability to work independently on multiple tasks
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and performance-based residual income
- Stock options based on performance, after 3 months
- Medical, dental, vision
Part-time Marketing Specialist
This position provides a rare opportunity to enter on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding company. With a fast-growing client base, strong leadership team and sophisticated CRM software in place, there are endless opportunities to expand your responsibilities, knowledge and have a big impact. Candidates should be independent self-starters, extremely detail oriented, be able to think through and understand systems, anticipate problems, and take advantage of technical support and online resources when road blocks occur. This opportunity begins at up to 6 hrs per week with growth potential, including chance to participate in social media marketing.
- Perform list uploads, data hygiene, segmentation, data appends and list management
- Feed back to senior management about activities, results and opportunities
- Maintain, update configuration of our CRM software and train internal staff on how to maximize its use
- Provide ad hoc reports to campaign managers and marketing team as requested
- Ensure timeless and quality of all deliverables
- Specific knowledge of marketing automation systems a plus
- Marketing analysis experience a plus
- Understanding of relational database structure: MS Access and basic SQL knowledge a plus
- Strong skills and passion in marketing and marketing automation
- Extreme attention to detail and highly self-motivated
- Outstanding communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and competing priorities
- Ability to think logically and creatively when solving problems and considering process improvements
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, and entrepreneurial environment, interacting with all levels of the company
- Exceptional verbal/written communication, listening and presentation skills
- Technical aptitude and interest
- Candidate must have a “can-do” attitude and an open-minded approach to projects and ideas
Let’s Get to Work Together!
If you are interested in joining the Surefire team, please complete and submit the form below. Or send an e-resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Surefire Local Philippines
Located in Makati City, Manila, Surefire Local Philippines is currently staffing across the spectrum of web development, web design, content development, SEO specialties, and office and organizational support. Get in on the ground floor of a new, exciting organization and help us shape the future of online marketing!
We are seeking talented, motivated individuals in the following areas:
- Senior Software Architect – WordPress & PHP Environments
- Senior WordPress Developer
- Junior WordPress Developer
- Senior Quality Assurance Specialist
- Junior Quality Assurance Specialist
- Network & Windows System Administrator
- Senior Website Designer
- Junior Linux Systems Administrator
- SEO On Page Developer
- Content Editor
- Content Writer
- Outreach and Social Media Writer
- Graphic Artist
Let’s Get to Work Together!
If you are interested in joining the Surefire team, please send an e-resume to: PHCareers@surefirelocal.com.