Remodeling Mastery by Mark G. Richardson
For your business to be successful, you need to be aligned and in sync with what’s going on around you. The level of alignment can be a little tricky. Some people might not be as attuned to the remodeling industry as you are. Mark shares 5 critical tips that you should consider for your business and how to go about them.
Tips on getting aligned
- Make the topic of alignment a discussion of itself.
- Take some inventory. Figure out the different elements of your business. What is working and what can be improved.
- Try to make your alignment more visual. Use different charts for this type of process.
- Make it interesting and fun. Ask a series of questions (One word that describes the companies culture, etc). Ask what the business risk tolerance should be. What is the level of risk at this point.
- Bring in someone to help you (advisor, coach, etc).
If you haven’t already done so, go ahead and subscribe to Remodeling Mastery on your favorite podcast app. You’ll receive alerts when new episodes are released and can check out his past episodes. Subscribe now!