Blog, Digital Marketing, Education, Our Blog,
Remodeling Mastery by Mark G. Richardson
It’s never too late to start planning out your path for success. Mark G. Richardson shares his top tips to creating a strategy for your remodeling business. “Flying blind”, “Being out there on a cloudy day”, are just a few metaphors that define what is being talked about today.
Mark G. Richardson’s 8 Tips to Building Success
- It all starts with a lead. It all starts with an idea. What is the idea that you want to create?
- Contact that lead. Have a discussion about what they are looking for. For your business this would be brainstorming.
- Take a look at the existing conditions. Look at the “as builts” and the given conditions, while looking at the good and the bad.
- Develop some preliminary concept. This will help you decide if you are going in the right direction. You are looking at these concepts in different ways, two dimensional and three dimensional.
- Start developing more detailed plans. Just like you would with a remodeling project you want to do that with your plan as well.
- Get the contract signed. Time for the client to commit. The same goes for your business. You are making a commit to yourself and to your team on where the blueprint is heading.
- Now is time to move towards preparation. What level of training, communication is involved?
- Construction and the execution of your plan. Turning your blueprint into a vision.
If you haven’t already done so, go ahead and subscribe to Remodeling Mastery on your favorite podcast app. You’ll receive alerts when new episodes are released and can check out his past episodes. Subscribe now!