If you’re not changing, you’re not growing…
In this episode, Mark G. Richardson breaks down what this statement means and how business owners can better plan for the future as they grow their companies.
To do so, you’ll want to consider a few things:
- How is the world changing – What major events are taking place around the world that could impact your industry and business?
- How is your industry changing – What are the latest trends in technologies and tactics being used?
- How are you changing – What are you doing personally and professionally to grow?
3 Steps to Smart Change
Step 1: Focus on the future. Spend a few hours each week to think about how things are changing. See if you can anticipate major trends before their time.
Step 2: Don’t keep change a secret. In every staff meeting, make change an integral part of the discussion.
Step 3: Establish a committee. Bring together forward-thinking people within your company to brainstorm and advise you how to change.
Write it down!
- If a business is not changing, it will quickly become irrelevant.
- Change is not an option! Your business will have to strategically plan to change as it grows and the world and technology evolves.