Use Digital Forensics To Dominate Markets
In a time of uncertainty, how do you make sure you are taking advantage of every opportunity and continue to thrive, while your competitors stumble from one new tactic to the other?
Before launching any social media marketing program, we apply the powerful principals of our Digital Marketing Compass system. This business research and planning system uses a proprietary process to reverse engineer the “digital footprint” of your customers, competitors and your own brand or service.
The best part—we can show you how to strengthen your brand positioning by building a firm foundation based on how this process reveals hidden opportunities.
- Step inside the mind of your best customers and find out how they are searching for solutions in your niche.
- Identify the top ways your competitors reach them and what they are using to convert buyers.
- From this information, we will create your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and carefully researched keywords and phrases that will be threaded throughout the various layers of your distributed web campaign.
- You’ll even learn what new products and services you can add to your business to increase the lifetime value of your customers.
Using the Digital Marketing Compass system with GenNext Media, you can build or re-launch any type of product or service business. The really good news is that you no longer have to create products and marketing plans without knowing if they are going to be effective or not.
Digital Compass will validate profitable niches with proven customer behavior. You will have insights to establish an overwhelming dominance in your niche by out positioning your businesses against your competition.
The three phases of this process work to provide a straight-forward method for starting-up a new business or taking your current business to the next level as quickly as possible.
Here’s a brief overview of how each phase fine-tune’s your business marketing plan to be more effective:
Phase One: Identifying the right audience for your products and services. It is important that your target market contains hungry customers who are lined-up ready to buy. In this phase you will:
- Define target prospects and determine how they are experiencing pain, urgency or a passion regarding a specific issue related to your niche.
- Determine if these prospects are actively seeking solutions and where they are going, and what they are searching on, to meet the need. What competitive businesses are providing services for them?
Phase Two: Once your target market is defined we focus efforts on in-depth research and analysis, listening to prospective customers’ purchasing behaviors as well as what your competitors are doing. We will zero in on important questions, such as:
- What are target customers already buying?
- What are they saying in forums and blogs?
- What is the competition doing that works?
- What keywords and phrases are competitors trying to dominate in SEO versus keywords and phrases target customers use in search engines?
- Find competitive weaknesses and dominate.
Phase Three: Move from research to action. Take all the information gathered and organized in the first two phases and apply them to the business marketing plan:
- Identifying your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) and the specific product and keyword positioning that gets you to the top of your niche.
- Applying what competitors are doing successfully to your own business strategy.
- Identify the best customer converstion mechanisms and landing page strategies to drive traffic and engage target customers.
Phase Four: Develope a content distribution and customer converstion strategy that will attract customers and develpe a following for your business. Key components to this step include:
- Identifying what content is working for other businesses in your niche and then focusing on innovating to provide customers a unique, valuable twist.
- Create a systematice approach to content development that reinforces the brands USP and keyword positioning.
To get to the next level in your business marketing or to get started on the right foot, the Digital Marketing Compass can take you where you need to be to become a powerhouse and authority in your niche. This is the first step to take when you are preparing to launch your new marketing effort in the distributed web.
Learn more about the Digital Marketing Compass in the Surefire Local DYI System. We also perform this service for every client that uses our Surefire Local “Done for You” marketing program.